Justin was gone deer hunting so I hitched a ride with my mom to Logan for the weekend. It ended up being the same weekend as the pumpkin walk. The girls had fun walking around, I am not sure they fully understood the pumpkin walk thing, but it was still a lot of fun!
This is a Disney Olympic scene. I am very impressed with the Goofy made from a zucchini.
This is my mom's attempt to get a picture with the grandkids... Better luck next time!
My mom dancing like the disco people.
Lydia's favorite thing about the Pumpkin Walk was putting her face in the characters. She did it over and over again and loved it! She also liked playing in the straw that was on the border of all the scenes.
Brooke liked the characters too. I think these pictures are cute so that is why I have posted so many of them.
Brooke makes such a cute Harry Potter!
I love how Lydia has her hands out on the one.
Brooke looks deep in thought as she poses as Yoda.
This is the cutest "Blue Genie Aladdin" as Lydia calls it that you will ever see!
I like how Brooke and my mom are showing in this picture.
We had a lot of fun being outside and seeing all the pumpkins and also my sister and her family!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment