Lydia and I were walking around Cabelas waiting for Justin and Brooke to decide what to buy (Justin had a gift card from work), and Lydia saw a little fishing pole. She ran right too it and asked if she could have it. I told her to put it back and we would go ask Justin if it was okay. Lydia put it back and then took off running looking for Justin. Once we found him she started jumping up and down and told him to "come on" (while waiving her arm motioning him to hurry) and then took off again in the direction of the fishing pole. Lydia had to dodge around a couple other customers but literally ran right to where the fishing pole was so she could show Justin. Needless to say, after showing that much excitement we decided she could have the fishing pole.
She learned very quickly how to cast and reel in the fishing pole. There is a little fish at the end of the line. She absolutely loved it. I was surprised at how quickly she actually caught on to how it works and at how far she could actually cast it. Grandpa would be so proud!!
I love the look of determination on her face!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment