On the 4th of July we decided to take the day easy and just enjoy a day off in the middle of the week. I could really get used to Justin having every Wednesday off. I tried to get pictures of them together, but they would not cooperate once again. At least nobody can ever say that I didn't try.
Brooke is usually good about giving us a smile though.
This is the best that I could get Lydia to cooperate.
At the very last minute she decided to hold up the flag as if she thought that would make things better. This picture actually makes me laugh. It is so funny to me.
After naps we took the girls to a splash pad. Lydia loves the splash pads. She
calls them parks with water. It usually takes her a few minutes to get
used to getting sprayed but after that she is all in!
Brooke had fun squirting Lydia and playing in the water too! Justin turns into a little kid at places like this. It makes is so much fun for the girls!
Justin is a great dad! I love that he isn't afraid to run around and act all crazy like with the girls.
After awhile they decided they need to come take a break. Lydia decided that she was going to sit in the stroller. It is so funny when she decides if she wants to be in the stroller or not. Most of the time she wants to walk and be all grown up.
This picture makes it look like they are fighting over who gets to sit in the stroller. Sisters!
We had a really nice holiday. I am glad that we were able to take it easy and to just enjoy the day together!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment