Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Dresses

I have to admit I have the cutest girls in the world even if they won't cooperate for a photo shoot.  I couldn't pass up an opportunity to take pictures of them together in their matching dresses.  Brooke's dress is an old one of Lydia's that we bought for Lydia to wear last year.  It was a little big on her, but it was nice to only have to buy Lydia one.
 I know that I posted a lot of similar pictures, but it just goes to show how many I really have to take in order to get one decent one.  My girls move more than any other baby and toddler I have ever seen.
 I like this picture because it shows how cute Lydia's hair was in the back.  Every now and then she will let me do it.  She tells me that she is either pretty for Grandpa or she is pretty for GGma.  It is cute listening to her talk more and more now.
 Lydia is playing with Justin's phone as a way to bribe her to hold still and look at the camera.  As you can see, it didn't work. 
 Brooke is always trying to do what Lydia is doing.  She crawls right over to her and starts "bugging" her.  It is funny to watch.  Brooke does it with a big grin on her face.
 
Aren't they so cute?

No comments: