skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Trip to Vernal
Last weekend Justin and I went to Vernal to celebrate our nephew's birthday and to also be their for the blessing of our other nephew. It was fun to be able to get to spend time with the family and to see the new baby.
This cute little guy is our nephew, Levi. He was born at the end of December. Just in time to qualify for a tax deduction in 2008 and also the recovery rebate!! Good timing guys!
We also celebrated Trey's fifth birthday. We bought him a set of golf clubs because his dad claims that he is going to become the next Tiger Woods. We figured we better get in on some of it now.
This is Trey blowing out his candles on his birthday cake!!
Trey enjoyed opening his presents and having the attention on him. Happy birthday Trey!!
This is a picture of Justin's sister, Stacey, her husband, Brandon, and our two nephews, Trey and Levi.
Babies usually start screaming when Justin holds them, but Levi actually seemed to like him. I guess he is slowly getting the touch!
It was nice to have the whole family there because that doesn't happen very often.
We don't get family pictures very often, so I was making every one pose for us.
These guys are Justin's parents.
This is Justin's sister, Michelle, and her husband Clayton.
This is Trey. I wish that I had one third of his energy.
This is Justin's baby sister, Stephanie.
Justin and his Mom.
For some reason we didn't end up with a picture of Grandma Stirling, but she was there with us too. It is always fun to get to see her too. We had a fun trip to Vernal and are looking forward to the summer when we can see everyone again!
3 comments:
I really enjoyed the comment about the timing of Levi's birth. You know you're in accounting if...
thats a cute baby must looks like his dad.
Cute pics. Love your haircut Brittany! =)
Post a Comment