Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Conclusions

I've come to a few conclusions about some things in the past few weeks. First, my husband really is a good guy, but sometimes he tends to exaggerate as you all were able to see on his last blog. He is the best ever, and such a sweetheart and I really couldn't ask for it better. He is so good to me and supports me in every way!

My second conclusion is that if the mornings weren't so cold here in Cache Valley my horse wouldn't look frozen.
My third conclusion is that if I didn't work so much you would actually be able to tell that my other horse is really supposed to be white with a little brown not completely gray.
She usually stays pretty clean and when I have the time to spend with her she looks a lot better. The picture below shows how white she can really get.All I can say is two and a half weeks and counting! Happy Tax Season Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Caylinn said...

Samie will be glad when tax season is over. Hang in there!!

The Bates Famdamily said...

I love your pictures. Sounds like life is crazy but full. I like it that way. I think Justin is lucky to have you, and you are lucky to have Justin. What a great match.