Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet the Whitmers

A little about us

Justin is from a small town in southern Utah called Leeds.
He thinks it is the best town ever.


This is a picture of Justin in Leeds with his dog Sandy.
She is a yellow lab and a great fa
mily dog.


This is the view that
you can see from Justin's parents backyard.



I am from West Valley, not as cool as Leeds, but I liked it. I have two horses (Samie and Cedar) and a bird (Kyrri) and animals are my life. These pictures are of my horse Samie and my dad's horse Scout. I was insistent that I got my bridals taken with the horses.












I'll admit I get way attached to animals, but that's what makes me who I am.

Luckily for me Justin enjoys horses and dogs.
Maybe not as much as me, but I'll take what I've got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh heck yeah!