Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Three Little Girls

I can't help but take pictures of the girls when they are dressed up so here are more pictures of them in their Christmas dresses.
Lydia was the only one that got a new dress this year.  Brooke is wearing one that Lydia wore two years ago and Keera is wearing a dress that was once Lydia's but Brooke wore as her Christmas dress two years ago.  I love having the girls all in matching dresses, but it sure adds up fast when you need to buy dresses for three girls.  It is hard to justify when we already have some that work.  Regardless, I think the girls look adorable!
 Lydia loves holding Keera.  She asks to do it almost every day.  I can't believe how grown up Lydia is getting.  She is seriously one of the sweetest little girls I have ever met.
 Brooke is silly and full of energy.  She can always make us laugh and we love it!  Sometimes I forget that she is only two and I expect her to act like Lydia does.  Brooke is a great girl though and tries to make us happy.  She gives the best hugs!
 
 Keera is getting bigger every day!  We love having her in our family.  Her little personality is starting to show and we love it!
I love my three little girls more than anything in the world!

No comments: