Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lydia's Thanksgiving Program

Lydia did a Thanksgiving program in preschool.  They sang a couple of songs and then each of the kids went to the microphone to say what they were thankful for.  The first boy said he was thankful for cars, but every kid after him said they were thankful for their moms.  I expected Lydia to follow suit and say she was thankful for her mom, but no....she said, in a very loud excited voice.... that she was thankful for her DAD!  The remaining kids in her preschool class all said they were thankful for their mom. 
 Their shirts are turkeys made out of their hand prints that say I Am Turkeyriffic.  Lydia loves her turkey shirt!
 Lydia's class during one of the songs.
 
 And here's the momemt....only a mom can hope to hear that her little girl is thankful for her, but no; "I am thankful for DAD!!!!
 Isn't she the cutest little turkey ever?!?
She loves going to preschool.  It has been such a good thing for her.

No comments: