Lydia turned three!! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. She is getting so big and so grown up. I love having her around. She can be the biggest helper and can have the sweetest most sincere heart. Of course, she is still just barely three (coming out of the terrible two stage, hopefully), and she has had her moments of a typical two year old, but all in all she is the cutest little girl ever!
She was pretty excited to turn three. It took some practice for her to be able to hold up just three fingers.
She can be such a loving girl and can be the best sister. She tries to take care of Brooke and she always makes sure that Brooke isn't left out. If we go to the store, Lydia will pick out a toy for Brooke before she will pick one out for herself.
Lydia got a basketball hoop and a camera for her birthday from us. She was pretty excited about it. Brooke was too. She wanted to be in all the pictures. We opened presents before I did their hair....can you tell?
Lydia was excited to help make her birthday cake. She was able to choose the theme for her party and she wanted to have a horse party. I actually couldn't find any horse decorations so we used generic birthday decorations and then I got creative on the cake.
Lydia was a big helper with the cake. She loves to eat the beaters!
Here is a picture of her finished cake for her party.
I used my scrapbooking skills and put them to work for the cake. Lydia loved it. She knew that she was the girl on the cake and she told me that one horse was her pony Ivy and the other horse was mom's horse Samie.
Her birthday was on a Saturday. It was nice because Justin was able to be home all day. We went to Planet Play in the morning and then we had a party for her in the afternoon. She had a fun day and loved having all of the attention. She knows what birthdays are, but she calls them Happy Days. She was so happy that it was finally her Happy Day! Happy Birthday sweet Lydia! We love you so much!
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment