We went to Jungle Jims with my mom, Cammie, Nathan, and Ashley. It was a lot of fun. We've been there before a few times, but it was when Brooke was still tiny. Brooke had so much fun this time. She loved going on all the rides and wasn't about to get left behind.
Lydia got to ride with Nathan in the bumper cars and they both had a lot of fun.
Brooke and I went on most of the rides together. I was hoping that Nathan or Lydia would ride with her more, but they just wanted to go together.
Brooke was able to go on the little jeep ride by herself though. She thought she was so big.
We tricked Cammie into going on the roller coaster type ride with them. It is a horrible ride. All it does is goes around in a circle and then stops and goes around backwards.
The kids all had a blast on the little lady bug rides. The little bug spins while the whole ride spins. They were so dizzy after. It was funny watching them try to walk.
I realized later that adults could go on the bumper cars too so I took Brooke and Lydia went with Nathan again.
After awhile I was getting dizzy so I talked my mom into going with Brooke on the rockets again.
Nathan and Lydia went to go on the swings and I wasn't going to let Brooke go because I thought she was too small, but she started to fuss and the worker said she could go so I let her. She loved it! She copied exactly what Lydia did the whole way through. It was so funny watching her.
I finally got Lydia to go on a ride with Brooke. They are so cute together.
My dad showed up after he was done working so we made him take the kids on the ride again. Nathan went by himself (you can kind of see him behind my dad's arm) and Brooke and Lydia rode with my dad.
It was a perfect day to go there because it wasn't very crowded so the kids were able to go on the rides over and over again without waiting in line. They loved it!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment