I love having an excuse to buy the girls matching dresses. Usually it only happens for Christmas and for Easter. Last year I had a hard time finding modest spring dresses for the girls so when I saw these in January I bought them and just kept them in their closets saving them for Easter. Plus, to make things even more fun, Lydia let me curl her hair with the curling iron! I think both girls look adorable!
Lydia looks so grown up and she did so good posing for the pictures. There are a lot of similar pictures in this post, but I loved them all so I posted a lot of them! Each one is just different enough that I couldn't chose a favorite.
I think that both girls look very different from each other, but you can still tell that they are sisters. They started goofing off and having some fun for the pictures as we went along.
Brooke is a little more wiggly than Lydia and didn't want to sit still
for very long. She seems so grown up to me too in these pictures. The pictures make me laugh because the ones posted first were taken first and as you keep looking at them you can tell that she is done and wants to get off the bench.
She's still trying to be happy, but getting a little more fussy.
And...she's lost it.
I couldn't resist posting her sad little face in this picture. She's too darn cute!
11 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment