Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Baskets

Our Easter bunny came on Saturday.  It provides us a great way to remember the real meaning of Easter on Sunday.  Lydia loved the idea of the basket, but Brooke didn't quite understand.  Lydia found Brooke's basket first, then Justin's, then mine, and then finally she found her basket too!  She was pretty excited.  It was really cute though because when she found Brooke's she took Brooke over to see it and helped her go through it making sure Brooke noticed everything in it.  She can be such a good big sister.  Lydia's basket was on top of the cupboards in the kitchen.  I didn't get a picture of Brooke by hers hidden, but it was in a bookshelf at eye level for her.
 The girls both had a lot of fun going through their baskets.  Brooke was excited for the peeps and Lydia was excited for the plastic bunny eggs.
 
 They were able to find their baskets before I did their hair.  They are still pretty cute though!
 
 I love Lydia's big smile in this picture!
 Brooke was excited for her ball.  I also like how Daisy is right there in the action with them trying to figure out if any of those treats are for her.
 
 
The holidays and their traditions are definitely so much more fun with kids!

No comments: