Friday, February 18, 2011

Lydia Working with Mom

I recently started working part-time through tax season. My old firm called me and asked if I would be willing to work a few hours. I work twice a week in the office and at home as much as I can. On one of the days that I work in the office my sister watches Lydia for me and on the other day Lydia comes to work with me.Doesn't she look so professional?
She doesn't always like being there.She gets pretty tired but doesn't always want to take a nap. I have her pack and play in the office, but she misses her crib.The other day the only place that she was happy was when she was sitting in her toy box.
That only lasted for a while so I put her in her carseat and let her watch Sesame Street for a little while.Poor little girl. She definitely likes going and hanging out with Cammie and Nathan more than being stuck in my office. This last Tuesday Cammie and Nathan took Lydia to the Discovery Gateway. Cammie said that she loved it. She was nice enough to take pictures of Lydia there so I would know what I am missing because I am at work!
First she got to go shopping.Yummy carrots.Driving- she has such a serious look on her face!
Playing in the cave.
Going boating.
Then she got to play in the water.Cammie said that when she took Lydia away from the water that she started crying because she wanted to keep playing.
After going to the Discovery Gateway, Lydia got to go out to lunch with her Uncle Dan.Lydia loves to share.
I have come to realize how blessed I am to get to stay at home with Lydia. I'd really hate to not get to be with her all day long every day.

1 comment:

Grandma Caylinn said...

Those are cute pictures!! Tax season does not last forever, it just seems like it.