11 years ago
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Kangaroo Zoo
Justin, Lydia, and I went to the Kangaroo Zoo on Saturday. It is a bounce house in Pleasant Grove. Lydia loved it. They had a section that was just for kids under four and Lydia had a lot of fun there. Most of the time she was the only one in that section which made it nice.


The next pictures are of her in the little toddler zone. It was a really cute area.



I took her down the big slide a couple of times. She loved it. If I waited too long at the top she would try to push away from me so she could go down alone. We didn't get a good picture of the slide though. Lydia crawled non-stop the whole time we were there. She really is such a happy, fun baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment