Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Three Weeks!

Lydia is doing great! We have been pretty busy. Considering she is only three weeks old, we have accomplished a lot. Here is a little update on what has been going on in the past three weeks.
Lydia has been able to hang out with my parent's dog Hollie.
She has met her only cousin on my side of the family.
She has met her Grandparent's Rowley.
She has met her Grandparent's Whitmer (and the bird Oscar).
She has met her Great Grandma and Grandpa Nuttall.
Grandpa Dick is Lydia's only Great Grandpa. Lydia has three Great Grandma's (Grandma Norma, Grandma Rowley, and Grandma Stirling) and one Great Great Grandma (Grandma Hull).
She has met her Great Great Grandma Hull. (Yes, that is right, her Great Great Grandma!!)Lydia's Great Great Grandma Hull is 93 years old. She still knows what is going on and is doing great. All she wanted to do was hold Lydia and if someone asked her if she they could take Lydia away from her, she would just say that she was okay. Grandma Hull kept running her fingers through Lydia's hair and couldn't believe how long and curly it was. It was a lot of fun to visit with her. Lydia still has two other great grandmas that she needs to meet but hasn't had the chance yet.
Lydia was able to get a Five Generation picture. In the picture is Lydia, me (the mom), Lydia's grandma, great grandma, and great great grandma.Also in the past three weeks Lydia has gotten cuter and cuter.

5 comments:

bobandhaley said...

She sure has gotten cuter and cuter! What a doll. That is cool that she still has a great great grandma to meet.

Nathan said...

Lydia I think you are pretty cute! Come play some more!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Lydia really is so cute! I love the week by week updates :) such cute pictures!

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

Is the yellow ducky outfit the one I gave you? I think it is! SOOOO glad it looks so cute on her! :)

Chelly said...

I love that last picture. She is the cutest little niece I have!