Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One Week

Lydia is now a week old. It is hard to believe that she has only been here that long because I can't imagine life without her. She is a really good baby. Mostly sleeps and hardly ever cries. She only seems to cry when we change her clothes or her diaper because she doesn't like to be moved. She likes to stay curled up with her hands by her chin and her legs curled up to her body.

Below is a week recap of Lydia. It is amazing how much babies change in just one week.
Day One: February 23
Day Two: February 24
Day Three: February 25
Day Four: February 26
Day Five: February 27
Day Six: February 28
Day Seven: March 1
(This outfit was in honor of my brother's birthday- even though his birthday is February 28)
One Week: March 2

10 comments:

Justin said...

Oh she is just too cute. I hate having to be away from you two during the week. I miss my two Princesses so much!

The Whipples said...

SHe is such a doll!! We are going to miss you guys when you move.

Jillian said...

I like the Cubs outfit! She looks cute in red. You should have put her little softball glove by it too.

A Erickson said...

Oh she is such a little blessing! What a doll! I'm so glad you commented-Jared told me you had a blog...but had no idea what the address was...typical man.

Carly said...

She is beautiful! I am glad she got here safe and sound. Isn't being a mommy the BEST?

bobandhaley said...

What a cutie! I love that babies have no neck... it is so funny (until you have to clean rice cereal and yucky milk out of it ;)

Brandon said...

Some of us are 29 and have no neck. We cant wait to meet our new neice. A few more weeks hopefully we will get to come to Logan.

Chelly said...

She is such a cutie. Probably because she looks like I did when I was born. I can't wait to hold my sweet baby niece. I will be there for the blessing for sure.

See See Rider said...

She is so adorable!

Tawny said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! I can't believe all that hair! So cute! Hope you guys are doing well!