I am stealing the idea of my blog title from my brother's blog because it reminded me of how our life has been too. It seems as if Justin and I have switched roles these past few weeks. I go to work and he does everything else. That isn't an exaggeration either. I wake up, go to work, stay at work, stay at work a little longer, come home, go to bed. The next day is followed by the same mean cycle.
While I am at work Justin proceeds to the following: makes the bed, laundry, dishes, clean the bathrooms, mop the floor, graduate school, homework, dusting, fold the laundry, puts the laundry away (which he needs to work on a little bit seeing how I ended up wearing his church socks to work today because he put them in the wrong drawer. Yes, you might be asking how I didn't notice, but it was like way early give me break - anyway back to what Justin does), clean the bathtub and the stupid glass doors on the shower, makes himself dinner. Pretty much, Justin is a stay-at-home-dad without any kids.
Pretty much he is amazing! It makes things so much easier to know that I don't have to come home and worry about getting the cleaning done and such. However, the majority of the cleaning is from messes that he is creating because I am never home to make the mess, so it's not like he is really cleaning up after me. Just kidding. He is awesome. I have given him strict instructions that he isn't allowed to dry any of my work clothes, so when I come home on his "laundry days," my clothes are hung all over the bedroom drying - even the ones that could have been dried - I think he is just covering his basis.
11 years ago




8 comments:
Wow way to be Justin, you are great!!
Yay super Justin. You can come clean my apartment too...:)
so cute. You two make such a great couple.
Way to go red head!!! Good luck with tax season! Only 2 months left... let us know if we need to feed the red head one night or bring you some dinner. Good luck and way to train him now so when you do have little red heads running around he will already know the drills.
I notice that you didn't mention cooking anywhere in the post or at least I missed it;)
What a nice husband! You guys are so cute together!
Justin, you're so wonderful...you and Mike are like peas and carrots.
Wow Justin! You are even more awesome than I am. And as you know, that is very hard to do!
High Five!
Post a Comment