Sunday, July 28, 2013

Two Little Cuties

My girls are the cutest two little girls in the world.  They are starting to be best little buddies.  They have their moments where they also seem like worst enemies, but for the most part they are so fun to watch.  If one of the girls sees something they know the other one will want to see they always make sure to point it out.   For example, whenever Lydia sees a baby she says, "Look Brooke a baby."  Lydia will then look at me and say, "Brooke likes babies."  Brooke will do the same thing by saying, "Lydia choo choo," as her way of pointing out to Lydia that she has seen a train.  It is so fun to watch and listen to them interact with each other.
 I thought the girls looked pretty cute all dressed up for church so I decided to take some pictures of them.  I'm not as good at taking random pictures like this like I used to be.
 When I was finished doing Lydia's hair she started laughing and told me that her hair looks like Mickey Mouse.  She was so excited.
 I can't believe how big both girls are getting.  Time is going by so quickly.
 
 
Cute, cute little girls!

No comments: