11 years ago
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Just Because
Brooke looked especially cute the other day so I decided to just take some cute pictures of her. Brooke is getting so big. I love her curly red hair and her chubby cheeks. She had just woken up from a nap so she still looks a little dazed, but she's still adorable.



Amazingly enough, Lydia even wanted me to take some of her. That never happens. I know she isn't looking at the camera, but this is truly a once in a lifetime photo shot here. Daisy, Brooke, and Lydia in the same picture?!? Crazy!
Lydia is such a pretty little girl. We are now just getting to the point where she will smile when we ask her too. Sometimes she'll do it, other times she won't.
Typical sisters, right? Mom, she's touching me!
This is the most common picture that I get, Lydia crawling away from where I had just posed her before I was able to get back to take the picture.
There is too much to do for a little girl to hold still for that long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment