11 years ago
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Day at Cammie's
My sister has been babysitting Lydia on Tuesdays for me while I work part-time during tax season. Cammie watches her on Tuesdays and Lydia comes to work with me on Thursdays. I think that Lydia likes going to Cammie's house better than going to work.
Cammie took Nathan and Lydia to the zoo the other day. They both enjoyed that.
I love how Lydia is sticking her face into the rope. Lydia loves animals.
After the zoo, Lydia got to play with Nathan's favorite car.
Sometimes I wonder if my sister is really the "best" babysitter.
She took the picture and then helped her get unstuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How would you get all the funny pictures if you didn't let the child suffer for a few seconds right? I am sure she will be the favorite Aunt :)
I love that picture. Lots of fun with Nathan and Cammie.
Post a Comment