Saturday, May 2, 2009

One Down, Eternity To Go

It's official. Justin and I have been married for one full year. Can you believe that he has made it one year putting up with me? Or that I have made it one year putting up with him? Okay, I'll be honest, Justin is amazing and not hard to put up with at all. He is the most amazing husband ever and I am so greatful to have him in my life. He is the best husband ever. He is so patient with me and so understanding and honestly tries (and achieves) at making me so happy. He is the best!
My sister-in-law, brother, and little sister made me a quilt for our wedding. However, it took a year to finish and they sent it to me this week. They wanted us to have it for our one year mark.
I can only imagine how long it took to make the quilt and I know that a lot of thought went into it. I in the picture below there is a design of dog prints. That was put on in memory of my puppy Sadie who I continuously talk about. She was the best dog ever.
Thanks guys for the blanket. We love it!!!
Happy Anniversary Justin. You are the best ever!! I love you!!

6 comments:

Carly said...

I thought for sure you guys had been married for longer than that! Funny. Love it. Such a cute post.

Caylinn said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the blanket.

Julienne said...

congrats you two! I remember thinking that the first year was the longest ever. Since then it has flown. It's an exciting time to make it to one year.

Nathan said...

It was a fun wedding to attend. Lets do it again.

The second favorite sister, Jillian said...

Happy anniversary!

trevor and keesa said...

Congrats!!! Hey, I found your blog through Melissa's...hope you don't mind:) I know you seriously miss me at work. JK! I'm going to come down sometime soon with my little peanut to visit! I hope everything is goin good for you!