My neighbor made me the most awesome cookies ever.
Justin and I haven't been able to go out and celebrate yet because I had visits with the relief society yesterday and we fed the missionaries tonight, but we are looking forward to a long needed date tomorrow night. Justin has already gone on strike from the cleaning and the cooking. He still is willing to do the dishes every night (as he demonstrated tonight), but he says that he hopes that I remember how to clean the shower and do the laundry. To be honest, I haven't done laundry since the middle of December. Pretty crazy huh? I still believe that I have the most amazing husband ever!!!




3 comments:
Yipee! No more taxes! Now we can play!
Hey congrads on getting through April 15th this year! As much as you seem to think April 16th is better than Christmas, it doesnt even compare to New Years with Ferrantes/Rohners....come on...you know its true! =)
Congratulations on making it through tax season! Personally I find dealing with my own taxes grueling enough, so I can't imagine what it would be like to spend 70-80 hours per week slogging through someone else's! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment